Hi,

On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 07:48:23PM +0800, Antonio Quartulli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 10:56:25AM +0100, Sven Eckelmann wrote:
> > It is therefore currently unknown how to continue from here. Antonio,
> > please
> > provide a statement what we should do with the patches.
>
> There were two issues here:
> 1) the code was not really following the kernel style and I started my branch
> "smoothen" it a little bit and possibly re-propose it to the mailing list;

I pushed my ordex/bla_dat branch after rebasing it on top of current master.

Patch 1 and 2 are ok for me.

The doubts I had were about the rest, which is mostly about rearrangement of
BLA.

@Simon, I think here I'd need you to give a deep look to understand what could
possibly go wrong in the cases described. These changes may violate some of the
scenarios fixed by BLA..

Could you please have a look?

Cheers,

--