Hi,

what should this new page [1] be? It is categorized under "Open-Mesh"
doesn't correctly use the textile wiki syntax. It starts with "I want to share
my experience..." but then doesn't explain anything. It is just a raw dump of
some config files without any actual context. I also don't see why this
RADIUS (NPS), hostapd and OpenWrt configuration has any relevance for the
Open-Mesh wiki. It seems to be written in a way which completely ignores the
rest of the wiki content.

I will delete this page when it isn't cleaned up, rewritten to be
relevant for the wiki, placed correctly and linked in an appropriate place.

Kind regards,
        Sven

[1]
https://www.open-mesh.org/projects/open-mesh/wiki/BATMAN_and_Dynamic_VLANs_with_NPS_Radius_Server