On Tuesday, 24 December 2019 09:37:12 CET 张鹏 wrote:
> Hi,
>     The platform I work on is openwrt mips, the kernel I use is version 3.3;
> the version using batman is relatively low, and I want to use the newer
> version batman on version 3.3, but I encounter many problems during
> compilation, and I don't know it Whether it works ?

We dropped the support for kernels lower than 3.16.80 a long time ago [1]. It
is irresponsible to still ship such an old kernel (and batman-adv) version
with known security problems. And the last OpenWrt version which used 3.3 was
something like 12.09 (Attitude Adjustment) from 2013. It is isn't supported by
OpenWrt upstream since many year.

Please tell your hardware (+software) supplier to provide an up-to-date
software package for your system. But since it is OpenWrt, you should just
grab 19.07 [2] and use it - and if it is just a OpenWrt fork and the hardware
supplier never submitted the support to the official OpenWrt then please tell
your hw supplier to get the support correctly integrated in OpenWrt.

Kind regards,
        Sven

[1]
https://git.open-mesh.org/batman-adv.git/commit/7ab78d556b343b592aa80f4d84b2dfd14019f2d8