Hi Sven and thanks for your kindness helping me out.

I have spent some time trying a few of your suggestions. In my case
using the brctl commands was the easiest and most successful.
However, what I've learned so far is that using brctl and other CLI
commands according to

https://www.open-mesh.org/projects/batman-adv/wiki/Quick-start-guide

is not a persistent solution. Each time the router is restarted, all
previous configurations are lost.
I guess one way to solve this is by using UCI configurations, but I am
not certain how to translate all the steps above to UCI.

I sincerely hope for your kind advice and guidance.

Kind regards

Emilie

--
Regards