Dear all,

This is to remind you that IETF 96 is next week in Berlin.  There will be
two sessions that should be of interest to members of these lists:

  Homenet, on Monday 18 July at 14:00 in room "Potsdam I";
  Babel, on Thursday 21 July at 16:20 in room "Potsdam II".

Other sessions might be interesting too -- probably MP-TCP, MANET, rtgwg,
perhaps v6ops.  The full agenda is on

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda.html

Remote participation is possible (and very much welcome), please see

  https://www.ietf.org/meeting/remote-participation.html

I recommend using Meetecho with Firefox (for some reason I wasn't able to
get Chromium to work).

If you are physically in Berlin, I couldn't possibly be seen to encourage
you to sneak into the session without paying the (exorbitant) conference
fees.  That would be against the rules.

I might be giving a talk about Babel at Freifunk on Wednesday, but it
hasn't been confirmed yet.  In any case, if you're interested in Babel and
you're in Berlin, I'll be happy to meet.

-- Juliusz