Free Video Reveals An Unusual Formula To Get Chiseled Jawline And
Sexier-Looking Cheeks That Will Drive More Attention. In Just Weeks!

Download Now : http://best2011.biz/lose-face-fat.html

------------------------------------

Dear Bach on violin & cello enthusiast.  Please take a moment to review
this message.

This M-list will provide a vehicle and forum for all those who love the music
of J.S.Bach on the violin and cello; to discuss all aspects of technique,
transcription, and Bach related topics.

Please bear in mind, there is no intention to play moderator on personal views
on the subject, one will only take exceptions where one feels an individual is
being unnecessarily aggressive and abusive to other members on the group, and
hampering debate. I hope this will be rare.  ;-)  Please respect the views of
others even if you might not agree with them.

This mailing list is YOUR mailing list, and I hope you will see it as being an
opportunity to learn more about this wonderful composer and the instrument(s)
we love playing Bach's music on.  I certainly look forward to learning about
Bach's timeless music too!

Once again I thank you for joining and look forward to reading some interesting
topics and debates.

Sincerely,

Michael Stitt
Lutenist