Ishwor Gurung wrote:
Hello list,

I use Linux for my work and was wondering the latest plasmoids (widgets) in KDE which uses backstage feeds do not seem to have weather information for Kathmandu, Nepal. If backstage can not provide the feeds, where are some of the better/alternative ways to get it?

Cheers!

The BBC does have weather RSS feeds for Kathmandu:
Observations (helpfully from Kathmandu Airport):
http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/152/ObservationsRSS.rss

Next 3 days forecast:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/152/Next3DaysRSS.rss

These are the current URLs and hopefully will stick around until the next redesign of the weather site... (the BBC "helpfully" moved their weather feeds to new URLs without warning a few days ago...)

If you need the 'raw' feeds processed in any way, let us know and we might be able to sort you out :)

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk developer discussion group.  To unsubscribe,
please send an email to majord...@lists.bbc.co.uk with  unsubscribe
backstage-developer [your email] as the message.