Hi Garry,

Glad they're useful, and look forward to seeing the results of your exciting plans! But...

/programmes is the supported BBC service - you (and anyone else using the TV-Anytime files or Web API) should consider switching as soon as they can. The files & API provided by R&D will definitely not continue forever.

Cheers,

Andrew
BBC R&D

Garry Hill wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Many thanks. I'll update my code to use that url for the meantime.

I actually didn't know about the schedule info you publish here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes

so I'll move to that as soon as I get a chance, but in the meantime those tv-anytime archives are what I'll be using.

Best,

Garry