Ah, fantastic, thanks. Is that documented somewhere that I didn't see?

Best,

Garry

On 8 Jun 2009, at 17:00, Nicholas Humfrey wrote:

You can get a list of services and outlets here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/services.xml
or
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/programmes/services.xml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/tv/programmes/services.xml

nick.

On 08/06/2009 16:52, "Garry Hill" <ga...@magnetised.info> wrote:

Hi there,

I'm just looking at moving my backstage prototypes away from the
tvanytime format to the new /programmes system and have hit a snag: I
don't seem to be able to find a way to auto-discover each channel's
outlets.

The obvious trick would be to load

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/programmes/schedules.yaml

or

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/programmes/schedules.xml

and I've even tried:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes.yaml

but they all give a "Format not supported" error.

I'm loath to hard-code in the outlet information as this seems very
wrong (and boring to do).

Is there some meta information source that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Garry

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk developer discussion group. To unsubscribe,
please send an email to majord...@lists.bbc.co.uk with  unsubscribe
backstage-developer [your email] as the message.

-