Thanks for the feedback so far. Project Kangaroo was certainly my
inspiration, I was pretty gutted when it was put on hold.

The advert is something I'm a little confused about, i did find this
in the BBC Backstage FAQ:

"generic advertising such as adwords on your site where you are
hosting your idea or prototype is fine, so long as it is not
specifically related to your prototype, service, or idea."

The advert on the page is run by google adwords, so I guess this is
fine, however by nature Google targets these ads based around your
content so it's hard no to have them 'relate' to what's on the site.

And BBC glow looks promising too, I have little-to-no javascript
experience though, I've only just started learning jQuery for the
purpose of that site, are there any reccomendations on how I could
improve the presentation of the content?
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk developer discussion group.  To unsubscribe,
please send an email to majord...@lists.bbc.co.uk with  unsubscribe
backstage-developer [your email] as the message.