Thats an excellent little widget. It will come in very handy for my UK travels. It is nicely 'finished' and doesn't look like a half finished product. I like the graphics personally.

Just one suggestion if I may:

How about incorporating a 'show more details' feature on the headline rollover or something. This would be particularly useful for the Tubes whereby I could rollover the headline "Northern Line, Kings Cross - Disrupted" and the first 3/4 lines of the details would come up in a floating Div or an extension of the headline Div. This saves having to exit the application to see details in Safari. Often the details for the Tube are only a couple of lines long anyway.

Excellent work once again.

--
Chris Gilbert

07966 077 486