Tony,

I like where you are going with this. My feeling is that if we can get
annotation
streams working, applications like the one you describe, will be built
on top of it
either providing new meta content, or providing directly consumable interfaces
to the data. I wish I could buy some time to get the annotation streams thing
up and running!

Matt
http://datamining.typepad.com