In the meantime couldn't somebody parse the DAB feed of the radio
networks on Freeview, extract the livetext feed from there, and
republish it onto the web?

If somebody wants a little hardware/software hacking project and has a
multi-channel Freeview card for their PC, it shouldn't be too
difficult...

Brendan :-)
--
Brendan Quinn | Technical Architect | bbc.co.uk
Broadcast Centre BC5 B6, Media Village, 201 Wood Lane London W12 7TP

Unofficial list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/

-