I'm just finishing a utility that

   a) downloads the BBC's feeds and uncompresses them once per day and
b) an app which produces a very simple XML format with all the relevant information about the programs. c) A simple web app where you can define what channel and time frame you want to know more information about

In between a & b I store all the information in the database so I may open this up too, dependent on how hard it gets hit.

Either way whatever i produce will be made available to all.

Jim.

Ben O'Neill wrote:

Mmmm, I can't help but feel the volume of information is over the top.
I've even thought it'd be worth installing a triple store and using
that to do some knowledge "stuff".

With my current PC-based TV guide about to expire I was thinking about
replacing that using the BBCs feeds but the Radio Time's data would
make this far far simpler ...

What are others using the data for?