On 7 Oct 2005, at 09:31, James Ockenden wrote:

Something which might be interesting would be to use the live UK viewing figure feeds on mighTyV . This would be of tremendous use if coupled with the programme-type/genre/geography functions (which the backstage list seems very adept with!) If I had any programming knowledge I would be making something for media buyers along these lines... anyone got any interest in following this up? I'm thinking of a web tool which spots bargain ad slots for a content specific audience.

We looked into the viewing figures - and they cost £5000! - we couldn't work out what you got for that (a month/year/channel of data), so we gave up on that idea :)

Leo