From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graeme Mulvaney
Sent: 25 October 2005 22:18
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Competition

Maybe when you get back we could compare notes - I wrote some web services to query the tvanytime data - I'm a Microsoftee and would be interesting to see how you tackled the problem.

Ben, et al. > any chance we could look at implementing a web service to tack onto the existing BBC schedules site - it would cut out the hassles involved with managing copies of the tv anytime data ?

We got roped into the billion minutes thing at work - BBC provides a public service - I'd rather spend my 2500 minutes working on something like this, rather than out in the rain.