James wrote:
I've made an addition to the BBCBOT, its a small application which sits in the systray and pops up a notification when your show is about to start. It removes the MSN feature and I think its a better idea.

Now, I probably wouldn't install a separate application (and/or Java invariably crashes here), but your MSN way of doing it, I thought was great. I was just going to ask if it possibly could not send reminders when I'm marked as away and that would be it, lovely.

As I have Trillian, I believe I can run programs upon incoming messages anyway, which seems a nice way for me to add functionality if I wanted.

ATB,
Matthew