Yep, all of those are potential uses of this. Searching, custom feeds,
personal and social bookmarks for audio...

We haven't really handled the multiple user thing in our current version
but that should come at some point. We were also going to look at having
more subjective comment-type annotation as well, but we ran out of time.
So you could add stuff like "this bit's good" as well as factual
annotations.

I'm looking after this work now Tom's left so let me know if you have
any more ideas.

Tristan

Tristan Ferne
BBC Radio & Music Interactive