Strange,

In my view the copyright law was written to make sure that the creator was paid their dues...... this argument is all about not using any of the content because no one knows who to pay and how much to pay. The creators will therefore lose money from other new streams of revenue.... it isn't about posturing, look at the music business, non-copyrighted music is beginning to be used instead.