Hi Andrew
I'm glad you have so much faith in the All Blacks! That's a good news story
even if the outcome from your perspective is bad and if the world is
watching rather than just the English/Irish/Welsh/Scottish then 'bad' is
relative...:) as is all the new interactive news and entertainment as it all
becomes personalised, customised and mobilised, maybe nothing will be
good/bad black/white...it'll all be POV

What about mobile development with Backstage - scuse me if i haven't kept up
but is that part of the pilot? watching the bbc on our ipods?

I have to admit i only watched my first full game of rugby a month ago when
dan carter of the all blacks was player of the match and it was a pretty
awesome game...:)

Go the A.B.'s!

Clare O'Leary
New Zealand
Eve Bay Studio
Creative & Digital Research & Production
www.evebaystudio.co.nz
QTV Question Everything! Science is Cool for kids. www.qteam.co.nz