On 11/22/05, Jonathan Powell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nice idea. I never seem to find any meetings, groups, talks etc where I
> am in Leeds - or elsewhere outside London for that matter. Am I just not
> looking hard enough?

Well, why not organise one yourself for whatever your interest group
may be?  Give plenty lead time for the first one, advertise it on
every relevent list you're on, be prepared to email directions, field
phone calls on the night, and possibly even put the odd person up for
the night, and don't expect it to be an immediate success.  Make sure
it's in a pub (The Duck and Drake?) and ensure at least one of your
mates will definitely be going, so if no-one else turns up you'll have
someone to talk to.

Cheers,

Rich.