I'd get them to edit the article to credit you and not msn for providing the service.

On 03/12/05, Mario Menti <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
You may find this amusing....

I happened to look at my IM bot logs this afternoon, and was more than a little surprised that since last night, the MSN bot had been in use non-stop. Between yesterday evening and this afternoon, more than 1,100 individual new users had spoken to it...

A Technorati search found the likely source of this sudden interest, a rather misleadingly titled post on BetaNews:
http://www.betanews.com/article/MSN_Messenger_Adds_Two_New_IM_Bots/1133551249

The good thing (apart from the fact that it actually stayed up without any problems during this relatively - for me - intensive use) is that I now have plenty of logs to comb through, which may encourage me to improve the interface (the logs are interesting now there's sufficient data to see where people tend to trip up), which is something I meant to do for a while, but have always put on the backburner due to having more important things to do..

Cheers,
Mario.

Michael Pritchard
Web      :: http://www.blueghost.co.uk