And will get back to you all more specifically when I get a mo :)

All of the stuff you're mentioning, from calendars to now/next to
tracklistings etc., are definitely in our plans already - and more - but
good to hear it discussed here too. We're often held back by both
technical and legal constraints, but hey.

More later
D.

  Unofficial list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/