Hey all,

I've been given a brand new copy of O'Reilly's newly-published book
"Flickr Hacks", which I would like to give away to a member of the
Backstage community mailing list. :)

According to http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/flickrhks/:

"Flickr Hacks (by Paul Bausch and Jim Bumgardner) expands the fun and
the utility of Flickr, Yahoo!'s popular digital photo-sharing service,
by customizing this cutting-edge technology to store, sort, and share
photos. The book adopts the game-like appeal of the Flickr site, in
individual projects ranging from easy to advanced."

If you would like to enter, please send an empty email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "Flickr Hacks" in the title.

We'll put all of the emails into a virtual hat and pull out a winner on
Friday 14th - so get your entries in before then!  (Just one per person,
please!)

Ben Metcalfe
Backstage.bbc.co.uk