Also,
the tar.gz file used to store the files as follows:

/todaysdate/file.xml , eg /20060426/20060425BBCOne_pl.xml

it is now

/file.xml , eg /20060425BBCOne_pl.xml

On 08/05/06, Andrew McParland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Michael,

Good idea.  I've put the XML Schema (and the XML Classification Schemes)
under:

http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/feeds/tvradio/schema/

Andrew

P.S. Keep the comments coming in.  We'll respond when we can.