The API is at:

http://www.nabaztag.com/vl/aide/159.pdf

Just simple URL string with a bunch of parameters to provide the text, ear movement (!) and lights. Took under an hour to do the demo.

Only two downsides are:

1)       Everything into the rabbit is treated as a message, so the format is a bit fixed

2)       There is no return path, although I’ve mailed the company to see if they could provide a link from the single button to fire a URL as then there’d be lots we could do.

Mine came from Selfridges (in Brum) , I think Firebox is out of stock.

David

---