At 15:55 +0100 10/10/06, Mr I Forrester wrote:
Gordon Joly wrote:

At 18:37 +0100 5/10/06, Brian Butterworth wrote:
Perhaps there should be a 'tech' and 'no-tech' version of the site.

You mean like "us and them"?

Gordo

That's certainly something we are trying to get away from - us and them.

There's a gradient of abilities and goals for people when it comes to Backstage.

And real life?

For example, there are people who want to put relevant news on the side panel of there site and some people who just want to read the latest news in Chinese on there Blackberry. You could say the first one is more easy than the second one but does it really matter? From our point of view, they are both looking to use BBC content in a way we may not have considered. Who knows, a prototype which takes Chinese feeds and coverts them to a format which is easily digestible on Blackberry might hit a large audience which we never knew existed before.

That's the joy of backstage :)

Cheers,

Ian

And the Joy of Lex!