To: <backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 11:48 AM
Subject: [backstage] 2 hours till the deadline of the widget competition

Just a final warning if you want to enter your widgets.

Ian Forrester || backstage.bbc.co.uk

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html. Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/