On 1 Nov 2006, at 20:35, Laurence Samuels wrote:

This sharing of code is all well and good. I support it. But sending codes along on this email address may obscure some other messages that are not about code.

Isnt it possible to have a central place where codes could be put and a forum started there where people can discuss about the arcana of the code texts?

An official Backstage wiki would be perfect, I know there was discussions of such last year when Ben was around but not sure how far that got - there was: http://www.backstagewiki.co.uk/ but doesn't appear to resolve anywhere now.

I think a simple blog(unofficial unless the Backstage team would be able to provide something) would suit your above suggestion with open registration for authors to post their code - I'm happy to provide such resource if it would be helpful?

Andrew