Now a useful feature would be the ability to drag someone's incorrectly placed photo across the map to the right spot.

That way I could stop greyhounds winning races a good bus ride away from Walthamstow's dog stadium - http://www.flickr.com/photos/emsef/227626652/ - and somebody Sapnish could sort our my errant understanding of Madrid, where I'm not sure if my Real Madrid photos are hovering over their ground or Atleticos - http://www.flickr.com/map/madrid

Perhaps you could get a message like "Such-and-such Flickr person has suggested respositioning photo x to here"

I wonder how many URLs like this there are - it gets down to some pretty small places
http://www.flickr.com/map/chania (pop 60,000, Crete)

and it even makes a semi-passable stab at http://www.flickr.com/map/yorkshire

all the best,
martin