Hi Gavin,

Yep - the slides that jem talked to and the tech slides are already
online in the 'briefs' section:

http://open.bbc.co.uk/labs/2007_the_brief.php

I'm also going to put up the presentations from the various
commissioners who are talking at the 13 launch days around the country.

We've got 6 Launch days left - today in Leeds (the carriageworks,
12-5pm); tommorrow in Oxford, Friday in Nottingham, Monday in
Manchester, Tuesday in Birmingham, and finally cambridge on Monday 27th.
Here's the times/venue information:

http://open.bbc.co.uk/labs/2007/n-england/10/20/venue_information_for_no
rthern.php
http://open.bbc.co.uk/labs/2007/s-england/10/20/venue_information_for_so
uthern.php

The Labs are a kind of sister project to backstage, aimed at developing
innovation ideas with digital 'indies'. If anyone wants to know more,
drop me a line. The application process is now online, and is open till
Jan 12th.

Matt