Hi Ian,

Adobe's been (rather silently) doing the odd live online conference for future Apollo developers. Keep an eye out on Adobe's events page. The next one is scheduled for Nov 28th: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm? event=detail&id=648909&loc=en_us

I must admit, the quality and lack of problems in the previous presentation was surprising considering the mix of slides, live voip, live screencasts and live Q&A.

Anyone here attending MiniCamp tomorrow?

P.S. I'm trying to transfer this list to my other mail account but the delay on the manual subscriber approval has been a few days - broke or busy?

Regards,

Gareth Rodger

W: http://www.garethrodger.com
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]