I've been using blinks 'wall of video' service for some time now to display
specific sets of videos on various web sites.
They provide the option to embedd flash based code into your html web pages
Take a look http://blinkx.com/wall?query=nhs
I had assumed that this kind of option - embedding of code would become
available

The video search, early days I know, does not appear to work too well on the
BBC site, when I tried to find this video:-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/kent/videonation/videos/public_speaking.shtml
by searching for 'public speaking' it did not come out

A wall of public speaking videos on the newcastle public speakers web site
http://www.newcastle-speakers.org.uk
would be great, I guess I'll just have to settle for
http://blinkx.com/wall?query=toastmasters