-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard P Edwards
Sent: 30 November 2006 14:44
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] W3C and the Overton window

 From looking at their web-site, perhaps Backstage could show them the
way to a better designer.

On the front page it mentions W3C over 40 times...... I fell of my seat
before I got to the About page, but I was smiling broadly as I got up
off the floor.

Freakonomics can definitely be a recommendation for them if they agree
with Overton.
For sure they could do more to include, involve, and promote the
positive direction. Beginning with the language they use.

Regards
Richard