________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Dunfey
Sent: 08 December 2006 11:25
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: [backstage] BBC Website recognition?

Hi List,

I'm just writing a report and want to note the outstanding work of the
BBC online.  I think its generally accepted the BBC website is a world
beater, does anyone know off hand of a research report (or the like)
that recognises the work of the BBC that I can access online? I realise
such a question is perhaps not of interest to many on the list, but I do
read it daily and it just seems like one of you guys might know.

Kind Regards,

Rob

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address and Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

Message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.
It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be
disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are
requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately
of any error in transmission.