Your be lucky to get something that cheap.

Just checked maplins and found a High Definition FTA Satellite Receiver for £200 and it states it can handle BBC HD. (http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=99265&&source=14&doy=12m2)

The alternative is to use your PC and get a Satelite TV Card (or Freeview card if you are in range of the Crystal Palace Transmitter) and use the PC to decode the HDTV.

Adam

Dave Ruislip wrote:
I cannot seem to get any clarity of my desire to get BBC HD via a traditional
(non SKY+) Dish WITHOUT having to go SKYHD Box. There has been mention of Pace
Box but someone mentioned there would need to be LNB changes?. Can anyone
advise the simple approach. Also something in the region of max 100 pounds
seems worth investment. Any advise. THANKS