________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of blogHUD
        Sent: 22 February 2007 17:42
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: Re: [backstage] A couple of things including Arrington

        btw:  I just added Ian's blip.tv video feed to our podcast.com
video folder

        http://podcast.com/show/6951

        I will attempt to clean up the audio from last night's
geekdinner event and get that online soon too.

        (Also to rip out the audio of Mike saying his piece and post to
my blog)

        ;)