fair point (although the Welsh argument is a canard), but there is a
difference between creating content for a new channel, albeit one that
is not available without purchasing new equipment, and creating a new
platform that is only available if you buy that equipment from a
particular vendor.

e.g. if subscribing to sky was the only way to see BBC3 & BBC4 I think
you'd be entirely right.

Deirdre Harvey :: Producer
BBC jam Irish Versioning :: 3rd Floor :: Stockman House :: Belfast BT2
7EE
Tel. 02890 338121 :: Ext. 38121