Andy

What a great idea.

This immediately made me think of NPR who have a simple books page which
aggregates their talk shows, highlighting all book related audio
reviews, readings, interviews from across a vareity of sources in the
preceding week/month (and has tie-ups with amazon)
http://www.npr.org/templates/topics/topic.php?topicId=1032

I was pointed to that by this blog post
http://deboramasweblog.blogspot.com/2007/03/deboramas-www-number-14-radi
o-wrap-up.html
Which rather takes the BBC to task although it does cite backstage when
it admits "their attempts at involving the public are laudable and
sometimes innovative."

Anyway I'm sure Tristan (or his audio/music colleagues) will be on later
to talk about some of your mark up queries.

Thanks
Jem