TVPlanner.co.uk allows searching of TV Programmes from the last
fortnight over any channel (once you register (free)).  You can also
set up alerts by RSS or email.

Capturing Celebrity: The Photographs of Angus McBean

Angus McBean's photographs include some of the most famous and
beautiful portraits of the 20th century, from Ivor Novello and Audrey
Hepburn to the Beatles. The extraordinary career of this Newport-born
artist spanned 60 years and is celebrated in a major exhibition at the
National Museum of Wales in Cardiff.

</plug>

:-)

Cheers,