At 10:17 +0000 14/3/07, Andrew McParland wrote:
Hi Keith,

I can see that the World Service page is empty from Friday and the World
Service people are aware, but our API [1] seems fine to me, e.g. for
Saturday [2].  Did you have a specific problem?

Andrew
BBC Research

I am looking forward to Sunday March 25th 2007 (when the clocks change and for some reason BBC World Service and many other services spend a few days sorting out the time displayed). I have never quite understood why this happens, given the World Service works in GMT (UTC) all year round (I worked in World Service Online for six months).

Here is an example from the BBC Radio 4 Freeview service (taken on March 28, 2006).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/loopzilla/119299174/

YMMV,

Gordo

--