Let me know if Apollo does anything to your IE Flash Player. Mine has gone
walk abouts.

On 3/19/07, Toshio Kuramata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Ian,

Have you tried the finetune desktop?
http://www.teknision.com/preview/finetunedesktop/

It's neat.

-toshio

On 3/20/07, Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Adobe's XAML, XUL, etc killer is now available
>
> http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/apolloruntime.html
>
> I have played with some of the demos and noticed some odd things with
dual screen setups. But generally its pretty quick but the demos are very
boring.

> Ian Forrester || backstage.bbc.co.uk || cubicgarden.com ||
geekdinner.co.uk

> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe,
please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
Unofficial
list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/

visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  Unofficial