Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone knows any of the site statistics for the BBC web-sites. In particular what the browser market share is, as I am wondering how much longer to support IE5 and 5.5 for certain sites - depending on their application and target market. I thing the BBC site user agent stats would be really interesting in this area, and possibly one of the least skewed se of statistics on the net for typical user agents.

I see there is a section of the backstage web-site for statistics, but it doesn't actually show any information like this.

I sent an e-mail about this a couple of months ago, and although there was enthusiasm for this type of information, we never really saw any statistics. Sorry for the re-post, I was wondering if anyone can share the statistics with the list.

Many thanks,
Allan