Ed,

"massive abstractions of reality" are immensely helpful, most especially when they are held in common. They are normally used as words, though in some instances symbols may obtain ~:" ease of learning them should be greatly enhanced given the interactive and photo illustration available.

regarding Concept Coding Framework:
http://dewey.computing.dundee.ac.uk/andy/?q=node/43
People with Learning Disabilities may rely on symbols for communication.

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Learning Disabilities and the Internet

29 Crimsworth Road
SW8 4RJ

020 7978 1764

http://www.eas-i.co.uk