On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 18:15 +0100, Simon Cross wrote:
> 250 texts for £10 via a API, awesome. I'm paying 6p/msg at the mo. 4p
> is very good value. Now placing voice calls in an app....

Alternatively, I think the BT Together "Option 3 Anytime Plan" gives you
200 texts for £7.95 -- assuming you have a landline for it, of course.
And it's simple enough to send/receive using something like Asterisk or
Callweaver with app_sms.

Be careful of BT's SMS services though -- not only can they not send to
non-UK mobile numbers, but they can't even manage to deliver to UK
mobiles when they're roaming abroad. You might want to use someone more
competent, if that bothers you.

--
dwmw2