Just been thinking about this a bit more and it seems to me that each page
of the iPlayer should be presenting an RSS fee anyway. It seems the site
uses a parameter line this...

?filter=txdate:13-08&filter=txslot:evening

...which should be the same parameters used for the RSS feed too?

--
Please email me back if you need any more help.

Brian Butterworth
www.ukfree.tv