On 16/08/07, Brian Butterworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> "Finally, remember that the noise is the signal. You can't post too much.
> Deploy filters."
>
> http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html

... which has been taken retrospectively to mean 'post what you like
about any subject remotely or even not remotely connected to the BBC'.
There are some here who joined to talk about what the list (and the
Programme)'s main aims are, not to participate in general-purpose
BBC-bashing.

Hence I agree that we should separate it out.

Peter

-
Peter Bowyer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]