On 23/8/07 14:56, "Tom Heath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Michael,
>

> Particular kudos for the RDF export aswell. It would also be cool to
> try and link (at the RDF level) each of the artists listed at
> <http://bbc-hackday.dyndns.org:2825/music/artists> to their entry on
> DBpedia, e.g. <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Ricky_Martin> (cough).

So dumb question...

Are dbpedia urls inferable from wikipedia urls?

If so I could query musicbrainz for the matched artists, pull back the
en.wikipedia urls and use those to build the links... Otherwise not sure how
I'd do it without a lot of, erm, work

Also I'm gonna try and get a dump of prog catalogue ids for totp and later
and match them to this data set so I can link to more than 12 resources
there!

Anyway I'm on holiday for a week past today so it won't be yet but I'll let
u know