I want to add this to MediaWiki. Anyone know how, or has done it?

Create a template and add it to each page...
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Template

or add it to the navigation sidebar...
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Navigation_bar

Answering my own post!!  Here's the MediaWiki code for this....
... I'm sure someone can make it look prettier!

Thanks, I am familiar with MediaWiki and resources on Meta :) but I
can't just dump the PHP code into a template, that will do nothing :)
I tried putting it into /skins/MonoBook.php which did nothing.

I could put that in MediaWiki:Sidebar but it would be better in the
toolbox or even below it. Any ideas?

If you read the links above (that you know all about!) you will see that certainly for the Monobook skin nothing can be placed below the search box by default and "the toolbox contains a selection of links which change depending on what type of page you are viewing".

If you want to hack around /skins/MonoBook.php then do but IMHO the simple role of creating dynamic links is what a wiki is all about and is very easily done in the sidebar or template :-)

Dan