how about offering SVG symbols too?

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet

On 1 Sep 2007, at 21:23, James Cridland wrote:

A little bit of relaxation coding, and I'm proud to bring you my very first BBC Backstage iGoogle gadget.

http://ig4bbcweather.notlong.com

Edit the settings to choose your UK placename - it's nice and small, and uses the official BBC weather feed. Clicking the name of the place you've chosen will bring up the full page from the BBC Weather website.

Coded in PHP, using the SimplePie library for RSS feeds.

--
http://james.cridland.net | http://www.mediauk.com

Media UK is a Not At All Bad Ltd production. Company info: http:// www.notatallbad.ltd.uk/